Learn how you can create a data-driven marketing organization.
We asked industry experts to share the advice they would give a peer if they were seeking to make their marketing organization more data driven. In this 74-page, one-of-a-kind eBook, you’ll find a wealth of expertise and advice from brands, agencies and solution providers for transforming your organization, including:
- How to tackle internl chnges management and break down internal silos
- What technology can be used to support a data-driven strategy, and the implementation process.
- How marketing attribution can drive a data-driven approach by providing a holistic view of your overall marketing ecosystem.
To download this invaluable eBook with our compliments, complete the form on the right and click the “Submit” button, and you’ll receive instant access to a PDF version of the eBook.
- Tim Bourgeois, East Coast Catalyst
- Ryan Bonnici, HubSpot
- Jonathan Margulies, Winterberry Group
- Andy Zimmerman, Evergage
- Dustin Engel, PMG Worldwide
- Cesar Brea, Force Five Partners, LLC
- Paddy Freeman, Tesco PLC
- Alan Osetek, Resolution Media
- Laura DeGraff, Barclaycard US
- Jim Sterne, Digital Analytics Association
- Rolf Olsen, Mindshare North America
- Sumeet Vermani, Symantec
- Jenny Watson, AutoNation Inc.
- Chris Bridges, Analytics Pros, Inc.
- Bill Muller, Visual IQ
- Jamie Darnow, CXO Consulting
- Peter Hamilton, TUNE
- David Tradewell, Econsultancy
- Anto Chittilappilly, Visual IQ
- Michael Schneider, CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA
- Kyle Lacy, OpenView Venture Partners
- Amiy Chatley, Everline
- Maximilian Nierhoff, Parfumerie Douglas GmbH
- Arjun Dev Arora, Immediately
- Woody Meachum, OMD
- Michele Elrod, Regions Bank
- Jerome Sutter, Weekenddesk
- Adam Cahill, Anagram
- Jan Carsten Kuhnke, catchyou GmbH